The purpose of the workshops is to provide an informal venue in which participants can explore specific research areas in depth, discuss new research directions, study specific application areas, or bring together researchers from different fields with shared interests.
In previous years, workshop topics included data analytics, smart cities, packing & placement, cloud computing, configuration, teaching, testing & verification, bioinformatics, constraint-based modelling, solvers, cross-fertilisation with other solving technologies, etc.
All workshops will take place at the site of the main conference, and follow either a half-day format or a full-day format.
- Workshop on Parallel Methods for Constraint Solving (PaSeO 2017)
- Pragmatics of Constraint Reasoning (PoCR 2017)
- Workshop on Answer Set Programming and Its Applications (IWASP / ASPIA 2017)
- Workshop on Constraint Solvers in Testing, Verification and Analysis (CSTVA 2017)
- Workshop on Logic and Search (LaSh 2017)
- Progress Towards the Holy Grail (PTHG 2017)
- International Workshop on Constraint Modeling and Reformulation (ModRef 2017)
- Colloquium on Implementation of Constraint Logic Programming Systems (CICLOPS 2017)